Half Day - Goree Island
After 20 minutes by ferry, the "memory" island with Mediterranean charm will quickly make you forget the excitement of Dakar. No cars here! Stroll through the narrow streets with multicolored houses and bougainvillea, visit of the slave house with your guide, the St Charles Church, the Historical Museum of Senegal and painters' workshops. Possibility of swimming at the beach.
Duration of the excursion: about 4 hours.
Museums closed on Mondays.
|PRICE IN EUROS PER PERSON (Rates are indicative and subject to change without notice)|
|1 prs.||2 prs.||3-4 prs.||5 prs.+||REDUCTION CHD. 2 – 11 YRS.|
|Bookings and payments must be done 72 hours prior departure. Cancellation fees after your booking confirmation :
The day before departure : 50 % Day of departure or no show : 100 %
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Ticket for ferry Dakar -Gorée - Dakar
- Fees for all entries
- English or French speaking guide
Not included :
- Lunch, drink, water, tips
- Vehicle disinfected before each departure, equipped with WIFI, GPS (subject to availability)
- Guide for other language on request.
- Guide and driver trained in first aid.
- Museums closed on monday.
- Please take your ID card or passport with you for the ferry.