Dakar & Gorée Island Full day
Visit of the “plateau” district: the railway station, the city hall, the Independence square, the presidential palace and tour around the little marine drive.
Continuation to the port and ferry until Gorée Island (about 20 minutes) and lunch at Chevalier de Boufflers. Visit the island "memory"! Stroll through the narrow streets with multicolored houses and bougainvilleas, visit of slave house with your guide, the Museum of the History of Senegal, the Church and painters' workshops.
Recommended pick-up at 0 9.00 for estimated return at 17.30
Museums closed on Mondays.
|PRICE IN EUROS PER PERSON (Rates are indicative and subject to change without notice)|
|1 prs.||2 prs.||3-4 prs.||5 prs.+||REDUCTION CHD.
2 – 11 YRS.
Bookings and payments must be done 72 hours prior departure. Cancellation fees after your booking confirmation : The day before departure : 50 % Day of departure or no show : 100 %
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Mineral water during transport
- Ticket of ferry Dakar - Goree - Dakar and fees for visits
- Lunch in Boufflers restaurant in Goree or similar
- English or french speaking guide
Not included :
- Drinks during lunch,personals expenses, tips
- Vehicle disinfected before each departure, equipped with WIFI and GPS (subject to availability)
- Transport in sedan for 1 - 3 persons and minibus for more than 4 persons.
- Guide for others language on request.
- Guide and driver trained in first aid.
- Museums closed on Monday.
- Excursion can begin with Goree Island.