Saint-Louis - Djoudj Park – 2D/1N
DAY 1: DAKAR - SAINT LOUIS. (About 270 km/04h30)
Road to Saint Louis historic city and old capital of West Africa. Lunch in Flamingo restaurant with a very nice view over Faidherbe bridge. Afternoon visit of the old town listed as World Heritage by UNESCO, ride in traditional horse carriage and discover the preserved monuments of the colonial city: Faidherbe Bridge, t colonial houses, Town Hall, Cathedral of Saint-Louis, Airmail Museum and fishermen quarter Guet Ndar. Installation, dinner and overnight in hotel la Poste.
DAY 2: SAINT LOUIS – DJOUDJ PARK - DAKAR. (About 370 km/05h30)
Morning visit of Djoudj birds Park, listed world heritage by UNESCO, it is the first water point right after flying over the Sahara desert for migrating birds. More than 350 species birds are coming each winter in this place: cormorans, pelicans, whistling ducks, gambian geese, fishing eagles but also crocodiles, varans, warthogs and jackals. Boat safari with an expert guide and observation of birds. Lunch in Djoudj Park restaurant and back to Dakar in the afternoon.
|PRICE IN EUROS PER PERSON (Rates are indicative and subject to change without notice)|
|BASE||½ DBL||Sup SGL||Reduction chd 2-11||Reduction TPL||Sup Christ. and New Year Eve||Sup Christ. and New Year Eve. Chd 2-11 Years.|
|1-pers.||559||0||On request||On request|
|2 - pers.||355||20||37||5||On request||On request|
|3 pers.||280||20||37||5||On request||On request|
|4-7 pers.||294||20||37||5||On request||On request|
|+ 8 pers. consult us|
Bookings and payments must be done 72 hours prior departure. Cancellation fees after your booking confirmation :
- Hotel mentioned or similar.
- Mineral water during transport (1 bottle per person, per day)
- Full board from lunch Day 1 until lunch Day 2.
- Air-conditioned vehicle, french or english driver and guide or driver/guide
- Al the fees for guide and/or driver.
- All the fees for mentioned excursions and visits
Not included :
- Drinks during meals, personals expenses, Christmas and New Year Eve, tips.
- Vehicle disinfected before each departure, equipped with WIFI and GPS (subject to availability)
- Transport in sedan from 1 to 3 persons and minibus from 4 persons.
- Guide speaking other languages on request.
- Guide and driver trained in first aid.
- Djoudj Park is closed from end of may to october. The excursion can be replaced by another in Geumbeul or Langue de Barbarie Reserves.
- Museums closure on Mondays.