Bandia safari & Lac Rose Full day
Safari with animal guide in the classified forest of Bandia (500 hectares of baobabs and acacias). Observation of savannah mammals and reptiles: monkeys, antelopes, warthogs, giraffes, rhinos, crocodiles, turtles and lizards, then drive to Lac Rose. Lunch of senegalese specialties. Between the dunes and the ocean, the salt lake will dazzle you with its purple tones evolving with the passing of the day.
Tour of the lake, visit of a Fulani village and stop at the salt pickers. Unforgettable swimming in the lake. Guaranteed sensations !
Recommended pick-up time 08.00 for an estimated return by 18.00
|PRICE IN EUROS PER PERSON (Rates are indicative and subject to change without notice)|
|1 prs.||2 prs.||3 prs.||4 prs.||5 prs.+||REDUCTION CHD.
2 – 11 YRS.
Bookings and payments must be done 72 hours prior departure. Cancellation fees after your booking confirmation :
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Mineral water during transport
- Entry ticket for Bandia reserve
- Open side 4WD safari jeep in the reserve with fauna expert guide
- Lunch in Chez Salim restaurant in Pink lake or similar.
- Full visit of Pink Lake.
- English or french speaking guide.
Not included :
- Drinks during lunch, personals expenses, tips
- Vehicle disinfected before each departure, equipped with WIFI and GPS (subject to availability)
- Transport in sedan for 1 - 3 persons and minibus for more than 4 persons.
- Guide for other language on request.
- Guide and driver trained in first aid.
- Additional option : Drive through the dunes and along ocean in jeep or quad : rate on request